August 21, 2011

LE BLUE CARGO (Revisited)

PLACES. Since I'm approaching my first anniversary as a blogger I'm afraid that my blog will start looking more and more like a pilgrimage thing, a rite of sorts.
I like revisiting the same places, mostly in the same seasons, to revive my little pleasures, and the blog might suffer now and then (read LE BLUE CARGO) from this habit too.
This time we have been with the children and one of J's friends.












En la medida en que se acerca el primer aniversario de este blog, me temo que va a empezar a parecer una especie de peregrinación, una forma de rito.
Vuelvo a los mismos lugares, casi en las mismas partes del año, los mismos pequeños placeres, y el blog pudiera sufrir (leer LE BLUE CARGO) de este mismo hábito.
Esta vez hemos estado con los niños y un amigo de J.
  

12 comments:

  1. Hello:
    We too like to revisit places since it always feels that with each visit one gets further beneath the surface and sees it from alocal rather than a tourist perspective. What happy summer days you show here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed that you found this isolated beach away from the mob of tourists. Your photos are beautiful and I particularly love the children with the colorful boards!

    Bises,
    Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi también mi blog cumplirá un año! y también va conmigo...Muy bonita playa!
    Bye,,bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your anni! The lessons look like a blast - boogie boarding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is surf country - close to Biarritz (it is la plage de Ilbarritz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always revisiting, places, books, friends, restaurants etc etc. I figure that if you have enjoyed something once, you will enjoy it again!

    The weather looks a little wild for the young ones to be learning to surf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful pictures of the ocean, and I like esp. the last one

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pix and thanks for your kind words about my blog. Nice to know it gets read!!! best wishes! John

    ReplyDelete
  9. me gustan los rituales y algunas ( bastantes ) tradiciones. Enhorabuena por tu blog! y qué suerte tienes viviendo al lado del mar!!!Uno no sabe lo que tiene hasta que lo pierde!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks like a perfect vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a newcomer to your blog I am finding everything to be new and wonderful so...carry on my friend each year brings something new even to old places...am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos! I love the one with all the children on the different color surf boards, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete