July 1, 2011

NATIONAL ANTHEM

MUSIC. Is this really the Polish National Anthem? Can anyone tell me?
I've been playing this fun game with myself since I saw the Solstice in Poznan and heard the background music that was played there. I read about it in several blogs, and someone, of Polish origin, wrote that it was the Polish National Anthem. I thought it was Vangelis' Conquest of Paradise!
Well, Vangelis could have composed one or two National Anthems if asked, and he would be good at that too :-)
¿Es este realmente el Himno Polaco? ¿Alguien me puede decir?
He estado jugando a este juego, pura diversión, desde que vi el Solsticio en Poznan y escuché la música de fondo que tocaron allí. Leí sobre el tema en varios blogs, y alguien, su padre polaco, escribía que era el Himno Polaco. ¡Yo creía que era La Conquista del Paraíso de Vangelis!
Bueno, Vangelis podría haber compuesto uno o dos Himnos, si se los piden, y sería bueno en eso también :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment