September 2, 2010

SMOKE with Harvey Keitel (1995)

FILMS. The important things are lighter than air. The little details of life. I saw it for the first time at a London movie theatre and it still remains a good example of a simple story made into a beautiful movie where reality doesn't matter as much as aesthetic satisfaction. Everytime I see it, it makes my thoughts fly in a weightless mood. It has inspired me to create this Blog's The window section.

Una historia simple convertida en una película preciosa sobre los pequeños detalles de la vida. Las cosas importantes son más ligeras que el aire. La primera vez la vi en Londres con un amigo y todavía mantiene su frescura. Siempre me hace sentir bien verla. Es como si la realidad no importara tanto como la satisfacción estética y ha sido la inspiración para la sección The window de este Blog y más aún.

No comments:

Post a Comment